BLUETTI EB70 716Wh/1000W + 220W SP200S Solar Panel, Generator Kits
- Solar energy your life: the 716 Wh EB70 with larger capacity combined with the highly effective 200 W PV200 solar panel forms the best package that is the perfect choice for a solar generator for camping, tailgates, fishing, power outage and emergencies at home.
- Multiple outputs, more support: with 2 x 1000 W Pure Sine Wave AC sockets, 2 x 100 W USB-C ports, 2 x USB-A ports, 1 x regulated 12 V car socket, 2 x DC ports and a wireless charging pad, EB70 can operate most of your outdoor / household appliances under 1000 W.
- Pass-through charging: EB70 has 2 x AC sockets, 2 x 100 W type C, 2 x USB-A, 2 x DC ports, 1 x car port and 1 x wireless charging pad. Its premium LiFePO4 cell and battery management system ensure over 2500 life cycles and can power your devices when charged by solar energy.
- Safe and better battery: with ultra-stable LiFePO4 battery and the excellent battery management system (BMS), Bluetti EB70 extends battery life with protection against short circuit/overcurrent/overvoltage/overload/overheating and ensures over 2500 full life cycles.
- Bluetooth EB70 portable power station (716 Wh/1000 W), Bluetooth PV200 200 W solar panel, 200 W power supply and cable, car charger, solar charging cable, user manual (English language not guaranteed).
Stay Powered, Wherever Life Takes You
Power All Loads For The Road
Designed For Life On-the-go
Easy Portability, Endless Possibility
A Must-have Camping Partner
Other Top Rated Products
Q1: Can it charge and discharge at the same time?
Q2: How do I know whether my appliance can work well with the EB70?
Calculate the total wattage of your devices. EB70 should work if the load doesn't exceed its rated 1000W.
Q3: How long can it run my device?
Running time = Battery capacity × DoD × η ÷ Device rated power DoD refers to Depth of Discharge and η is local inverter efficiency.
For EB70, both DoD and η are 90%. If you run a 500W blender with it, the running time will be:
716Wh × 90% × 90% ÷ 500W ≈ 1.2hrs
1) The formula is NOT suitable for inductive loads with compressors, like refrigerator, air conditioner, etc.
2) The above data is for reference ONLY.
Q4: What is the maximum input charging power of the BLUETTI EB70?
Q5: What kind of solar panels should I choose for EB70?
PV input requirements for EB70:
Open Circuit Voltage: 12-28V
Input Power: 200W Max.
Include MC4 connectors.
Highly Recommended: 1x BLUETTI PV120: ≈6.5hrs*. 1x BLUETTI PV200: ≈4hrs*.
* For reference ONLY.
Q6: Can I use or charge EB70 in sub-zero temperatures?
Temperature ranges for EB70 are:
Charge: 0-40℃ (32-104℉);
Discharge: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉);
Storage: -20-40℃ (-4-104℉).
Technically, it can power electrical devices under such situations, but please avoid charging it.
Q7: Does EB70 support BLUETTI App control?
Q8: Can it be laid on its side to save space?
No. Long-term placement will make the internal structure loose, it is recommended to place the machine upright
Q9: Can I expand its capacity by connecting with B230/B300 battery?
Q10: Is the solar charge controller mode MPPT or PWM?